a-z | by subject | by provider | database username & password
- ABC-CLIO (All Databases) - Search all ABC-CLIO databases at once.
- American History (ABC-CLIO) - Includes a thorough exploration of American history through eras, as well as a direct search feature.
- Biography in Context (Gale) - contains nearly a million biographies from across the world and spanning all of history. Biographies are updated daily and include content from multiple reference sources including, but not limited to, American Men & Women of Science, Encyclopaedia Judaica, Governments of the World, and the Encyclopedia of African-American Culture and History.
- CQ Researcher - Explores single issues in the news in depth each week ranging from political, social and teen issues to environment, health, education and science and technology.
- Culture Grams - Detailed information on world geography, including culture, government, history, and current news on countries, states, and provinces.
- Daily Life Through History (ABC-CLIO) - Contains details about past eras regarding what people ate, drank, sang, etc.
- EBSCO- Access all of EBSCO's databases at once, including MAS Ultra, Newspaper Source, Newspaper Source Plus, Health Source Plus, Professional Development Collection, ERIC, Explore social, political and economic issues, scientific discoveries, Teacher Reference Library, Student Research Center, Points of View, History Reference Center, Newspaper Articles, and NoveList Plus.
- Educator's Explora (EBSCO) - Allows you to search one or both of the professional databases, ERIC and Professional Development Collection, which includes access to over 520 educational journals.
- Explora (EBSCO) - Searches newspapers, books, biographies, radio/TV news transcripts, country reports, state/province reports/maps/flags, and film & video in various subjects including arts & media, English & language arts, business, careers, current issues, health, history, math, science, social studies, sports, and technology.
- First Search (EBSCO) - This is where you will be able to find if other libraries have books in the World Cat database.
- Flipster (EBSCO) - Browse popular magazines digitally including (but not limited to) The Atlantic, Chicago, Health, Motor Trend, Popular Science, The Week, and Vogue.
- Health and Wellness Resource Center (Gale) - Health & Wellness Resource Center offers access to full-text medical journals, magazines, reference works, multimedia, and much more. This comprehensive consumer health resource provides authoritative information on the full range of health-related issues, from current disease and disorder information to in-depth coverage of alternative medical practices.
- History Reference Center (EBSCO) - US and World History as well as access to the content of popular book titles.
- Issues: Understanding Controversy & Society (ABC-CLIO) - Explores issues in depth including the current views, a discussion, articles, media, visuals, documents, facts and figures, and a timeline for each topic.
- Literature Resource Center (Gale) - comprehensive critical analyses for a variety of literary works
- Modern Genocide (ABC-CLIO) - Includes sources spanning past and present genocides including memoirs, narratives, and other primary source material in addition to general historical information.
- National Geographic Virtual Library (Gale) - Includes access to all issues of National Geographic from 1888 to the present, People, Animals, and the World database access, and National Geographic for Kids.
- Newspaper Articles (EBSCO) - Allows you to search for full text newspaper and magazine articles.
- Opposing Viewpoints (Gale) - Explores issues in business/economics, energy/environment, family, health/medicine, law/politics, science/technology/ethics, society/culture, war/diplomacy and includes links to hot topics from the NYTimes, USA Today, & Newsweek.
- Points of View (EBSCO) - Offers points of view articles, newspapers, books, radio & TV transcripts & videos on current topics.
- Popular Culture (ABC-CLIO) - Contains unbiased, authoritative information about pop culture, both past and present. Updated in real time.
- Science Interactive (Gale) - Science comes to life as you zoom, rotate, and explore interactive 3D models. View related reference articles and search Gale content to find more information.
- Science in Context (Gale)- Science In Context delivers engaging, interactive content from 150+ comprehensive reference sets in a Web-like manner that today’s students expect.
- SIRS Researcher - In-depth, full-text articles on many subjects such as health, economics, business, science and history.
- Student Resources in Context (Gale) - Includes full-text magazines, newspapers and reference book articles including biographies, history, science, and literature.
- Wilson (EBSCO) - Excellent full text database for academic research.
- World at War (ABC-CLIO) - Covers major wars across the globe dating back to 1500. Includes an "analyze" section which goes in depth about each conflict.
- World Geography (ABC-CLIO) - Provides in-depth information on countries around the world. Includes an area to analyze issues in various regions of the world and offers CLIO-View to compare & contrast two countries.
- World History- Ancient and Medieval (ABC-CLIO) - Includes world history from pre-history to 1500AD and includes articles, activities, discussions, media & visuals, and glossary terms for eras that are available for exploration. Also includes cultural documents as well as ideas and movements.
- World History- Modern (ABC-CLIO) - Covers world history from 1500-present as a companion to Ancient and Medieval World History (ABC-CLIO).